So seven things ya'll don't know about me.
1. That secret desire to take part in a chain letter thing.
2. I've traveled through or lived in 46 states. (I grew up as an army brat.)
3. I've been a vegetarian for 25 years....but I don't really like vegetables.
4. I lost my first tooth while picking wild flowers in upstate NY. (I was BITING them off because they were so stubborn.)
5. I struggle with shyness unless I'm sitting behind my loom, at my spinning wheel or with a table full of my pottery.
6. I have a fear of bridges...ESPECIALLY the Chesapeake Bay Bridge out of Annapolis. In fact that one kind of cured me of freaking out over the smaller ones.
7. I absolutely HATE any kind of confrontation.
NOW I can go back to stressing about the selling of this house, the mysterious oil tank, and all the pots I need to have available over the next several months!